The lawyer's office is located at Yonge Norton Business Center, 5255 Yonge Street, Suite 800. Please come 10 minutes in advance and sign up at the reception.
View Larger Map
The lawyer asks clients to bring the following documents to the initial Small Claims Court Procedure Consultation.
- one page summary of your case;
- all the relevant documents and evidence;
- in accordance with the recent requirements of Law Society of Upper Canada, a piece of photo Id;
- the full names of the parties to the proceedings and the capacity in which they sue or are sued;
- the name, address, telephone number and the facsimile number of the preceding lawyer;
- cheque or cash in the amount of $113 for the initial consultation.
All the information shared with the lawyer is confidential and is protected by lawyer-client privilege.